ONLINE FEES PAYMENT SYSTEM
- Student/Parent has to enter the Registration number on the payment page.
- Once the students enter their registration number, their details will be auto-populated
- Enter amount against the respective fees field to be paid eg: Tuition fees and put ‘0’ to not required fees to proceed for payment.
- Detailed payment procedures are explained in each page and you can choose the Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card / UPI / Wallet, etc and complete the payment.
- Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Procedures to be followed during Online payments through this site
Once “Submit” – option is selected you will be directed for payment through NETBANKING / DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD, etc. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
Payment process normally takes a few seconds to a minute and once the payment is successful, you will get a PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP and the student has to keep the same for reference. The paid fee receipt will be generated instantly and the acknowledgment will be sent to your email id.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case nothing happens, and there is heavy delay in any response from the system – if you have not proceeded with payment and not given any BANK or CC particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again
- In case you have given all the DEBIT / CREDIT card details or NET BAKING authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account/CC is debited, please don’t make any attempt to pay again. Student account will be credited automatically and you will get the receipt on Transaction date.
- However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you have to make the payment and get PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL confirmation.
- In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
There is no cancellation option for the end users after payment is made.
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference or your bank statement.
By submitting a payment through the online payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through website.