AU Code: 1308 COA Code: TN13
ANTI RAGGING POLICY OF MEASI ACADEMY OF ARCHITECTURE
Ragging in any form is totally prohibited in and outside the campus of MEASI Academy of Architecture. It is the objective of every member of MEASI community consisting of the Management, Faculty and Staff members and as well as all students and their parents/guardians to make the College a 'ragging free' Institution and ensure a conducive environment for freshers to adapt to the changes that the college life may demand on them and grow up along with their seniors.
The College is committed to follow all Regulations and Guidelines promulgated by the UGC and other higher authorities from time to time. The college will not permit or condone any incident of ragging in any form and will take all necessary and required measures to achieve the objective of eliminating ragging, within the institution or outside. The College will follow the UGC REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, 2009. (F.1-16/2007(CPP-II) dated 17th June, 2009) and take stringent action against those found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging, actively or passively, or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging, in accordance with these and other Regulations in force.
The Mandatory Disclosure of Information Regarding Measures for Prevention of Ragging as per AICTE Notification 2009
1. Name of the Institution: MEASI Academy of Architecture
2. Address: Association Gardens, 87, Peters Road, The New College Campus, Royapettah, Chennai 60 014.
3. Name and Address of the affiliated university: Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600 025
4. Name and Address of DTE or any other related state government office: Commissioner of Technical Education, Guindy, Chennai-600025.
5. Date of Constitution of Anti Ragging Committee: Anti Ragging Committee was formed on 25.08.2009
FOR MEASI STUDENTS AND STAFF ONLY
Copyright © MEASI Academy of Architecture